- Skilled Nursing (RN, LPN)
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Certified Nurse Assistant
- MSW/Dietitian- Procurement of Medical Supplies
- Arrange of Diagnostic & Laboratory Services
- Provide valuable guidance & support to your caregiver
- All care is provided under the direct supervision of your physician
D & D has added a new service: Home Services/Non-medical.
We continue to extend our best service to assist you with your Personal Care, Homemaker, Live-in and Companion/Sitter needs. Please call our Home Services Office for any of these needs.
Specialty Care Program
- Infusion Therapy
- Wound Care
- Foley Catheter and Insertion
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Hypertension- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Gait Abnormality/Debility
- Post Stroke, Post Surgery
- Urinary Dysfunction
- Nasogastric and Gastrotomy Care
- Enterostomal Therapy
County of Cook, DuPage, Will, Kane, Kendall and Kankakee in the State of Illinois.