Home Health Care Billing in Bolingbrook, Illinois
Medicare and Medicaid patients pay $0.00 for covered home health services.
Who is Eligible?
To qualify for home health care, a client must be:
- Essentially home bound
- Need intermittent care
- Require skilled medical care by healthcare professional
Medicare and Medicaid patients pay $0.00 for covered home health services. Private insurance patients pay according to their respective plan. (Prior approval is needed)
All patients are accepted for regardless of race, religion, social status, disability, age or payment source for as long as they qualify.
A Registered Nurse manage care, and oversee the client’s progress and teach the client, caregiver and family members understand:
- Stages of illness and recovery
- Medication and right diet
- Detection of symptoms on recurring illness
- Client’s rights and advance directives.